With our InVideo coupon code, you'll get 50% off. InVideo is a video creation software that allows you to create stunning videos like a pro. It offers more than 4000 pro templates, as well as uber-cool video editing features.
Looking for more discounts on similar services? Take a look at Videoscribe and get a 10% discount on the first year with our VideoScribe voucher code. Or, if looking for video streaming service that brings you the best reality TV shows, get free trial with our Hayu deal.
How to use your InVideo coupon code
- To get your InVideo coupon code, you should click on the 'Get Code' button on the right. Copy the code and continue to the InVideo website. Click on the 'Sign Up' button at the top right corner of the website.
- Enter your full name, email address, and phone number. Set up your password and click on the 'Continue' button below.
- Click on the 'Upgrade' button at the top right corner of the website and select one of the available subscription plans.
- Click on the ‘Have a coupon code?’ line and paste your InVideo coupon code to the empty box that appeared below. Click on the ‘Apply’ button next to it.
- Once your coupon is applied, enter your payment details and click on the 'Pay' button below. Your subscription will start as soon as you pay.
InVideo is one of the top-rated video creation softwares. It was founded in 2017 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California, in the USA. With its numerous pre-made templates (suitable for Facebook or Instagram Story, YouTube, LinkedIn News Feed, IGTV, and more), you can create stunning videos like a pro. It features a comprehensive editor you can use customize any template and make it your own. Today, it has more than 100K users from over 150 countries worldwide.
InVideo subscription plans
You can start using InVideo for free with its watermark plan (no credit card required), but it also offers two simple and transparent subscription plans for individuals and teams of all sizes - Business for $10/month (billed $120 annually) and Unlimited for $30/month (billed $180 annually). While both of these plans give you access to more than 3000 handcrafted templates, 1M+ Premium photos and videos (from Storyblocks and Shutterstock), 3M+ Standard media library (Pexels, Pixabay, Unsplash), as well as 24/7 world-class support, with the Unlimited subscription plan, you can use premium photos and videos with no limits (Business plans allows you to use only 300 per month), and you can export as much HD Videos as you want (with the Business plan you can export only 60 per month).
According to G2 Crowd and Capterra, InVideo is the best-rated video editor software with 4.8/5 star rating on both of them. It also has 4.9/5 stars on Product Hunt and was #1 Product of the week and month.
See the deal provider's website for terms & conditions