EXCLUSIVE BRITISH MILITARY DISCOUNTS
All your holiday needs
Exclusive 21% off airport parking, hotels & lounges
6 Top Tips For Hassle Free Airport Parking:
- Book early to make the best savings. Generally speaking, the earlier you book the more you’ll save so to maximise your armed forces discount it really is best to do it as soon as you’ve got your trip booked!
- There are quite a few different parking options available depending on your budget and preference. On-site parking is offered by car parks run by the airport companies, while off-site parking is parking offered outside of the airport who often provide regular shuttle buses to and from the airport. Meet and greet parking is another option where a driver will conveniently collect the car from you at the terminal, and will return it to you at the terminal you land back into. There might also be local private car parks which could be cheaper but you may find yourself compromising on security. Airport car parks should have 24 hour CCTV and security.
- Check shuttle bus timetables to make sure they’re running if you’re flying very early in the morning or late at night.
- Don’t leave any valuable items in the car whilst you’re away.
- Check cancellation policies as a precaution, especially if you think you may need to cancel your parking reservation at a later date. For a small fee, some companies can guarantee a refund in these cases.
- Try to book with a reputable company with lots of good reviews. You maybe have to compromise on cost, but if there’s not too much difference in price, perhaps you’d feel better about going for the established service over an unknown cheaper one.