Puzzlewood is a magical day out in the Forest of Dean. An ancient woodland that has become a popular TV and Film location. Explore a mile of meandering pathways, with its breathtaking rock and tree formations. It has an atmosphere quite unlike any other wood you have visited.
To say thank you for your service, we are offering Armed forces members and their families 2 for the price of 1 on tickets (or the cheapest one FREE).
Just some of what we have to offer at Puzzlewood
- An ancient woodland to explore
- 14 different Things to Find including Bridges, Lookouts and Faces in the Rocks
- Farm Animals to see
- Indoor and Outdoor Mazes
- Cafe and gift shop
- Picnics welcome (but rubbish to go home)
- On-site cottages to rent
1. Please click ´Get Deal´ to open the Puzzlewood website for more info and to check the opening times.
2. Turn up at Puzzlewood in the Forest of Dean with your valid Military ID to claim the discount at the time of ticket purchase.
3. Puzzlewood is suitable for all ages as long as you are able to physically walk around and sensible walking shoes are essential.
4. Pushchairs are not permitted onsite due to the uneven steps and pathways.
5. Dogs are not allowed.
Please see our site for seasonal opening times.
This offer is not valid at Christmas (December).
A valid military ID at the time of purchase entitles ONE 2-for-1 entry offer only with the cheapest one free.
Puzzlewood - A Magical day in the Forest of Dean - 2 for 1 on TicketsGet Deal TROOPSCOUT EXCLUSIVE
- MEMBERS ONLY