Get a 20% discount on everything at Ray-Ban UK with our military exclusive promo code. Ray-Ban need no introduction, they offer iconic sunglasses and prescription glasses for men, women, and kids.
Why not check out our 20% Oakley promo code too.
How to claim your discount
1. Click on the 'Get Code' button. Once your code appears, copy it and go to the Ray-Ban website.
2. Select a product you'd like to purchase, choose colour and size, and click on the "Add to Bag" button next to it. Your bag preview will appear on the right side of the website. You can continue shopping or go to your shopping bag to finish your order.
3. Below your product details, you'll see a 'Apply Promotion Code' link. Click on it, and a place for your promo code will appear. Paste your promotional code there, and click on the 'Activate Code' button below.
4. Select the 'Checkout Now' button. You can also check out with your Pay Pal account.
5. Sign in if you already are a customer, or enter your delivery information if this is your first time shopping from the Ray-Ban website. Proceed to payment. Enter your payment details, and click on the 'Pay & Confirm Order' button below.
Ray-Ban is the global leader in the premium eyewear market. It's a sunglasses and eyeglasses brand founded in 1936 in Rochester, New York, USA. The brand was created by the American company Bausch & Lomb, and sold to the Italian eyewear conglomerate, Luxottica Group, in 1999.
Ray-Ban offers different types of glasses, such as the Aviator, Clubmaster, Original Wayfarer, and others, as well as different types of lenses (Standard, Legends Collection, Gradient, Mirror, and Polarized). There are also some exclusive releases and limited edition sunglasses.
Customize your Ray-Bans
Customise and create your unique combination. Choose the style, lenses, frame, temple tips, size, and engraving, as well as the case, and within 4 business days, you'll receive your customised sunglasses in a special package. Engraved Ray-Ban sunglasses are also the perfect gift and an interesting way to express what you feel.
Ray-Ban Shipping and returns
Shipping and returns are completely free of charge. If you're not satisfied with your purchase, you'll have 45 days after you receive your order to return your glasses. However, keep in mind that this doesn’t apply to customised products. Customised items could only be returned if they are faulty. All the components are made and assembled in Italy according to each order.
See the deal provider's website for terms & conditions
Original Ray-Bans have ''RB'' etched onto the corner of the left lens, and a small ''Ray-Ban'' logo in the corner of the right lens.🕶️What does Ray-Ban P mean?
The ''P'' in ''Ray-Ban P'' stands for Polarized. Polarized lenses reduce glare from reflected light and helps eye strain.🕶️How much are Ray-Ban glasses?
The price of a pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses can vary from £100 all the way up to about £500.🕶️What do the numbers on Ray-Ban glasses mean?
The numbers and letters stamped on the inside of the arm contains important information that tells you the exact colour, size, frame model and which version it is.🕶️Where are Ray-Ban sunglasses made?
Ray-Bans are mostly manufactured in Italy but some models are still made in China.