Use our tickr referral code and you'll get £10 free as well as a planted tree in Indonesia. tickr is an impact investment app available for both iOS and Android.
Check out our other refer a friend deals and keep saving.
How to use your tickr refer a friend code
1. Click on the 'Get Code' button and copy the referral code you'll use to get your reward.
2. Download the app from the Google Play store or the App Store.
3. To complete the sign-up process, you'll need some of your documents at hand. You'll need your ID (Passport, Driving License, etc.), bank details, and your National Insurance number. Enter your personal details, confirm your phone number, and choose a six-digit pin.
4. To use your referral code, tap the 'I’ve been referred by a friend' and paste the code.
5. Create your account, set up your payments, and verify your account. Once your account is verified, you'll be able to start investing.
tickr is an impact investment app that is changing the way people invest. It was founded by Matt Latham and Tom McGillycuddy, who both had had more than 8 years of experience in the investment management industry. With tickr, investing is accessible and easy for everyone, regardless of their financial and investment knowledge, or their fortune.
tickr offers investments only in companies that are trying to have a positive social and environmental impact. Its portfolios are split into themes that all address different global issues - climate change, disruptive technology, and equality, as well as a combination of these three which allows users to invest across multiple sectors.
How to invest with tickr
First, you'll have to choose your theme of investments and set risk level (cautious, balanced, or adventurous). Then, set the amount you'd want to deposit each month into your tickr account and start investing from as little as £5.
Depending on the account type you choose (General Investment Account (GIA) or Individual Savings Account (ISA)), you can either invest as much as you want or won't be able to invest more than the ISA allowance (which is currently £20,000) in the tax year.
The fee is the same for everyone, and it's 0.70% annually. There are no additional costs for opening and closing your account, depositing and withdrawing money, or trading. With tickr, your money is protected up to £85,000 by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).
tickr referral programme
With the new app release, some new things started to roll out. If you have friends that you think might love the app, share your referral code with them. Once any of your friends signs up using your referral code, £5 will be added to your tickr accounts. And tickr will also plant a tree in both of your names. How cool is that!
If you are looking for other great offers, check out our Wealthify refer a friend offer
See the deal provider's website for terms & conditions