Use our nimbl discount link and get 20% off your plan. nimbl is a digital pocket money app that will teach your kids good money habits. Please sign up using a regular non BFPO address.
Related finance for kids services: Use our gohenry discount code to get 2 months free trial. Also check out our Rooster money discount code where you can save 20% off plans and get a 30 day free trial.
How to claim your nimbl discount
- To get your nimbl discount, click on the 'Get Deal' button. Go to our exclusive nimbl sign-up page.
- Click on the 'Sign Up For 20% Off' button and start your free trial today.
- Fill in all the required information and click on the 'Start My Free Trial' button below.
- Enter your details, order your children's cards, choose your subscription, and click 'Continue'.
- Confirm your details, and click on the 'Order Your nimbl Card' button below. In order to confirm your identity and help secure your nimbl account, you'll have to submit some form of photo ID (like your driving licence) and a recent utility bill.
- For security reasons, in some cases nimbl may ask you to submit some additional documentation in the form of photo ID (like your driving licence) and a recent utility bill.
nimbl is a prepaid debit mastercard® and a money-managing smartphone app that will help you teach your kids good money habits in an ever increasing digital and cashless society. In order for you to join nimbl, your child must be your legal responsibility and must be between 8 and 18 years old when you sign up.
With nimbl, you can set up automatic weekly or monthly pocket money, which will save you both time and hassle. Plus, if your children need some extra money, you can instantly transfer it to their accounts, wherever they are. Family and friends can also transfer money to your children's nimbl cards, if they want to send a gift.
Every time your child uses their nimbl card, you'll be instantly notified, giving you full visibility of when and where your children are using their nimbl cards. You can also set up additional spending controls including limits on cash machines, as well as for online and in-store spending.
nimbl offers a unique micro-savings feature, that will help your children find a balance between spending and saving and encourages them to save. Every time they use their cards, between 5p and £5 will be automatically saved.
It’s worth noting that nimbl cards can’t be used at age-inappropriate retailers such as gambling sites, casinos, pubs, and more.
With more than 500 positive reviews on Trustpilot, nimbl has a TrustScore of 4.4/5 and is ranked 1 out of 1 in the category Savings Bank.
Please sign up using an non BFPO address.
For full terms and conditions please see here