Get 10% off everything at Jewel Street with this discount code. Jewel Street offers handcrafted designer jewellery direct from independent designers across the globe.
If you're looking for similar products, take a look at our jewellery section, where you'll find great deals on luxury brands such as Swarovski, Cartier, Michael Kors and many more. Get your voucher code for Joshua James and save 10% off sitewide, or grab a discount on Jon Richard bridal wear, jewellery, and accessories.
How to use your Jewel Street discount code
1. To get your discount code, select the 'Get Code' button on the right. Copy the code and go to the Jewel Street website.
2. Add to cart items you'd want to buy. To view and edit your cart or proceed to checkout, click on the shopping bag icon in the upper right corner of the website. Choose 'View and Edit Cart'.
3. Above the 'Proceed to Checkout' button and your order's total summary, you'll see the 'Apply Discount Code' link. Click on it to reveal the place for your code. Paste the code and select the 'Apply Discount' button below. Your discount code will be applied and you'll see the discounted amount in your order's total summary.
4. Select the 'Proceed to Checkout' button. Fill in all the required shipping information and click 'Next'.
5. Change your billing address if needed, and click the 'Place Order' button below. To finish your order, fill in all the required payment information and click 'Pay'.
About Jewel Street
Jewel Street is an online platform for independent jewellery designers across the globe. It offers them space and possibility to grow, thrive and reach new audiences. And customers get the opportunity to help small creative individuals continue doing what they love. Each and every piece of jewellery bought from Jewel Street is of high-quality, handcrafted by expert artisans and designed to last a lifetime. Their bespoke service allows you to commission one-of-a-kind designs that no one else will own. Since this unique jewellery piece will be crafted to your personal requirements, you'll be involved in every step of the creative journey.
Jewel Street delivery
When ordering from JewelStreet website, you're buying directly from designers, supporting independent jewellery designers all around the world. Designer's shipping rates will be calculated at checkout but your package may be subject to additional charges (import taxes, customs duties, and some fees) imposed by the laws and regulations of the country of destination. JewelStreet designers use fully secure couriers, such as DHL and UPS.
Jewel Street returns
To return a product and receive a refund, contact Jewel Street within 14 days of receiving your order so they can connect you with the designer. You can return a vast majority of items if they are within its original packaging and in the same condition you had received them. If you received broken or faulty jewellery, contact Jewel Street Concierge team and they will aim to send you a replacement as soon as possible.
See the deal provider's website for terms & conditions