With our Stake refer a friend code 'TIMOTHYH989' you'll get a free stock up to £230. Stake is an overseas company focused on giving a better investing experience to all of its customers. Download the Stake app to your iOS or Android device, and use it to buy and sell more than 3,500 U.S. Stocks and ETFs from anywhere.
Looking for similar services? With our Freetrade referral link, you'll get a free share worth up to £200.
How to use your Stake refer a friend code
- Click on the 'Get Code' button and copy your Stake refer a friend code from a pop-up window.
- Open the Stake website and click on the 'Join Now' button. Select your location and follow the instructions.
- Only if you're from Australia you'll be able to use Stake on the Web, and if you're from the UK, you'll have to download the app to create an account. Others can join the waitlist.
- Don't forget to enter your Stake refer a friend code in order to redeem your referral bonus. Click 'Next'.
- Enter a few more details (contact, employment, ID) to set up your brokerage account.
Stake is an overseas company committed to opening the US stock market to the world. With Stake, you can buy and sell more than 3,500 US stocks, over 800 ETFs, and $31 trillion of value. It's a simple, affordable, and enjoyable way to trade US stocks outside of the US.
When Matt, Stake's founder, moved from Australia to the US, he was amazed by the size of the US stock market. He returned home and tried to open the US trading account. Due to excessive paperwork and fees, as well as poor execution, he failed, but he got an amazing idea. In 2009, Stake was born.
Stake for Web is available only for customers from Australia, but if you're from the UK, you can download the Stake app from the App Store or Google Play. Others can join the waitlist and wait for Stake to be available in their country.
Stake app gives you real-time access to the US stock market. Signing up is quick and simple, with digital verification and completion of the US Tax Form.
Stake offers three brokerage packs to choose from, including a free pack, as well. There are no hidden fees (such as inactivity fees) and no lock-in contracts and long-term commitments. You can switch between packs whenever you want. FX fees are never charged on stock trades but only when you move money in or out of your Stake account from AUD to USD or vice versa.
Stake security and protection
Stake and its partners are regulated in the UK, US and Australia. You'll get a fully-regulated US trading account, and all shares will be held in your name. Your account is insured up to $500k under Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC).
New accounts only