The Works – up to 20% off Voucher Code Discount Promo
The Works – up to 20% off with this exclusive voucher code.
The Works are a one stop discount shop for all your gift, hobby, toy, stationary and book needs. As one of UKs leading discount book stores, you are sure to recognise them from the high street. Now you can save even more at The Works with this voucher code enabling up to 20% off. Please see below for more details on what discounts you can access.
This voucher code offer is here for all TroopScout users: serving members, ex-forces, family and friends. Happy shopping!
Thank you so much for your service and sacrifice.
On going deal
1. Click ‘Reveal Code’ to get the voucher code and open The Works website.
2. Shop as normal
3. Type in the voucher code at check out to claim your discount
4. Enjoy your savings and goods!
Online Only. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or code.
The following items are excluded from promotion codes as they are already discounted by up to 50%:
- Kits & Bundles
- Special Deals
- Web Exclusives
The following items will be discounted by 5%:
- Black A4 Pocket Display Book
- Compact Maxilight Torch – Truelight
- Fill Your Own Hamper
- Frozen Products
- Gardners – This is a supplier for TheWorks.co.uk and is shown on the product page.
- Heroes of Olympus
- Koome Helicopter
- Mary Berry Cooks the Perfect
- Mary’s Complete Cookbook
- Scotland Monopoly
- Tatty Teddy Story Time
- The Divergent Series – Box Set
- The Hairy Bikers Asian Adventure – Over 100 Amazing Recipes
- The Viz Annual 2015 – The Dutch Oven
- Tom Kerridges Best Ever Dishes
- VOW – This is a supplier for TheWorks.co.uk and is shown on the product page.
- White Intempo Pulse Table Top Bluetooth Tower Speaker
Please note, the item below will be discounted by 10%:
- A Clash of Kings Audio Book
- A Game of Thrones Audio Book
- Fifty Shades Box Set
All other items will be discounted by the advertised amount when you add the code to the basket. Please note that only one promotion code can be added to each order.
About The Works
The company was created in 1981 initially as a low-priced book store, the established name was ‘Remainders LTD’ before it was later rebranded in 2003 to what’s known now as ‘The Works’. It grew onwards to expand from solely selling books, to cater tens of thousands of other kinds of products, selling more than a million per week with the aim of providing for a broader market of buyers; hence they chose the suitable company catch phrase ‘What will you discover?’.
The product ranges besides books include: Art and Craft, Stationary, Toys and Games, Home and Leisure, Office paraphernalia, Gifts and depending on the season, they create products for days such as Valentine’s Day, Halloween and Christmas etc. The Works also has a line of their own branded products, thus giving the customers the option of choosing well-known brands or their own ones.
Orders can be made online or patrons can go to one of the hundreds of physical stores across the UK. There are specials customers can apply for, where one can gain up to 20% off a bulk order amounting to a total of £500. In addition to that, there is a card rewards programme where customers can earn 5 points for every £1 spent which they can later use to save money.